- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- USAW Weightlifting Coach
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Nutrition Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Certification
- CrossFit Power Lifting Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- CrossFit Strongman Certification
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course
- OPT Level 1 Associate Coach
- CPR Certification
With nearly a decade of training experience at Shoreline Athletics, I can honestly say that I’ve found my calling in personal and group training. But my passion for people reaches far beyond our gym doors. I have an undergraduate degree in Psychology from the University of Connecticut and I’m an avid reader on all topics people related. I’d describe myself as a bookworm.
Some things you should know about me are; I found CrossFit in 2008 and it changed my life forever. Not only was it fun, but my results were undeniable and I need to share the knowledge. Previous to my role, you would find me on the track or in the weight room with my buddies. My favorite CrossFit movements are Burpees, Pull ups, Power Snatches, and Muscle Ups.
What really drives me is the idea of self-improvement and I’m grateful that I can pass that along to my clients. With countless of mentors along the way (especially my father) and our training staff, I’m confident that we can help you reach your fitness goals.