- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- USAW Weightlifting Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Coaches Preparatory Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Certification
- Crossfit Gymnastics Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Certification
- CPR Certification – Adult, Child, and Infant
I have now been in the fitness industry for 7 years. I fell in love with the sport of CrossFit on my first day in my first workout. Since then I have committed myself to understanding the industry, the human body, the mind and all human movement.
My journey has taken me down many different paths of fitness, I have grown to understand that all are relative and important for us as humans. I love working with people, helping to transform individuals into the versions of themselves that is important to them. I coach group classes, work with clients one one and write individualized programs to help each individual succeed in their transformations. I feel extremely fortunate to be able to help people every day and feel a personal responsibility to do my best day in and day out to do so.
I continue to educate myself through certifications, teachings, reading and self study in all facets of fitness to better my craft to be the best version of myself.